Suprise!! Calder came early! Most of you know that we were scheduled for a c-section on January 25th but sweet baby Calder had plans of her own. I went into early labor on January 18th but it was so different from my labor with Graeme that I was hesitant to go to the hospital fearing being sent back home so after dinner with friends and a call to Labor and Delivery, Chase and I went to bed agreeing to call Dr. Callison in the morning to have her check things out. The next morning I went to the doctor and was hooked up to the fetal monitor to see what was going on...after fifteen minutes of monitoring Dr. Callison came in and asked how we felt about having a baby at 11:00am...by this time it was 9:30! We were shocked, unprepared, and scared to death but so excited to meet our sweet baby girl that we have talked about for nine months...fast forward two hours and Calder Adaire Williams entered the world at 11:29am weighing 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 18 inches long. She was healthy and beautiful and an answer to all of our prayers!! Glory be to God for a fearfully and wonderfully made child!

My first time to see my sweet daughter!!

Daddy admiring his new princess!!

"I praise you God because Calder is fearfully and wonderfully made!" Psalm 139:14

My first time to hold my sweet angel!!

Pure baby bliss!! There is nothing more wonderful than holding your child for the first time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment