A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Graeme's First Dove Hunt

Chase is the best daddy in the world. I don't brag on him often enough but today I will because I want G and C to know how wonderful he is. He was so excited to take Graeme on his first dove hunt. We made a special trip to Gander Mountain to buy him his first camo outfit and he even got a new "pretend" gun to complete his ensemble. I was kind of stressing out about the dove hunt because I imagine everything that can go wrong but the day turned out perfectly and they had a fabulous time. Chase sent me these pictures of Graeme and I again kind of freaked out because he was holding dead birds...Not a lot bothers me and I feel like I'm pretty laid back about stuff like playing in the mud, drinking after people, climbing tree houses, act...but dead birds not so much. I am an avid Monster's Inside Me watcher and the parasites G could possibly (but not likely) get were running through my head. Guess what...he's perfectly healthy even after hold a dead bird and I am embracing being a boy mom and letting things like this happen. I am putting all my trust in Chase in situations like these because I know that he loves our children every bit as much as I do and would never put them in danger. G's first dove hunt was a success and I hope the first of many special adventurous days out with his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment