A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

4 Generations...

Despite how beautiful the pictures turned out and how wonderful my grandmother looks, she isn't doing very well. She is in the late stages of dementia and has good days and bad and we don't know how much longer we will have her in our lives so I wanted to have pictures of all of us to treasure forever. My dearest friend, Olivia Reed, came to Boo's home and took these gorgeous pictures. I am so pleased with each and every one of them. I want Calder and Graeme to know how much Boo loved them after she is gone. I'm have been so blessed to have her in my life for as long as I have. God has truly blessed me with the most wonderful family I could ask for and I am so very thankful for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment