A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

The Bug Eats Spaghetti...

Calder bug has a fiercely independent streak and WILL NOT let us help her do anything. This makes meal times quite challenging and quite messy. I'm learning to deal with my sassy girl and see the good in her independence. Sometimes its very challenging and she pushes me to my limits but then I'm quickly reminded how precious she is and what a blessing she is in my life. She constantly forces me to rely on Jesus and his Holy Spirit and the grace that he shows me when I act the same way...and it makes dinner (and everything else) much easier. My Calder is me made over and I'm constantly reminded of it by my mom and Chase. As the old saying goes...I'm paying for my raising, and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment