A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Sass and her Shoes

I guess its a girl thing...Calder LOVES shoes. I wish I were making this up because getting out the door would be much easier if I were. She has a drawer full of precious little shoes and she picks out the ones she wants to wear every time we leave. Sometimes they match and look adorable and sometimes they don't. Her white church shoes are her favorite followed by her crocs and then her squeaky silver mary janes. She loves to go into my closet and try my shoes on too and walked out in my pink tennis shoes the other day...she was so proud of herself and G and I were cracking up!! The girl has a style (and opinion) of her on and I'm learning to embrace it and let her be her. I'm trying really hard not to care if her shoes match or if she has a bow in her hair...I know these things are not important and I want her to discover who she is and cultivate a style of her own...maybe one is too young but if the shoe fits...then I let her wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment