A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Safari Ride and Baby Walton

The Reeds came over and we filled the suburban and headed over to the safari ride that we have heard so much about. We had a blast and were amazed at how close the animals came to the car. David and Graeme loved throwing food to the animals but somehow more ended up on the floor of my car than in the mouth of animals. Chase made friends with a zebra that wanted to get in the car with us. The baby girls loved seeing all the animals through the windows. After our ride through the "jungle" we got out to check out the snake room and the turtle trail. The kids loved it. Calder learned to say "snake" and "turtle" and "giraffe" (at least her version of it). Afterwards we found out that baby Walton was born!! We've been waiting on him for days and are so excited for Ann Ever and Austin. He was a big boy and is doing great!! I could not wait to go see him and holding him reinforced my decision that our family is perfect just the way we are. For the first time after holding a new little baby I didn't want another one of my own. I was thankful that I could give him back to AE when he started fussing and that I could go home and sleep 8 consistent hours. Life at the Williams is slowly getting back to a new normal. Our precious babies can communicate with us and help us know what they want and need and this makes being a mom much easier. I do still go over and cuddle baby Walton every few days but then I go home and enjoy my own two babies as they run into my arms and hug and kiss me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment