

Calder bug loves to "work." She is the ultimate busy bee and is always on the move. She loves to climb up to our table and "do work" as she says (her version of course) She will scribble for as long as I let her as long as she has different places to present her work. Her new favorite place to draw is on my freshly painted kitchen cabinets but the floors and walls in the hallway are almost as fun. Luckily its nothing that the magic eraser can't remove. This is one of the funny differences in Calder and Graeme. Beside one little incident with Keaton Anne, he has never colored on anything beside paper and our chalk wall. It's so funny to see the differences in little boys and girls...I didn't expect them to present themselves at such young ages but they have and it constantly amazes me.

C and G love to play "hide and go seek"...luckily for me Calder always hides in the exact same spot so she's quite easy to find. G is getting better and has discovered some pretty good hiding places and its actually taken me a few minutes to find him. If I hadn't heard his sweet giggles it might have taken me longer. I am so blessed by these sweet children!!
No comments:
Post a Comment