A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

The 12 Months of Graeme...

In 12 days my precious baby boy will turn one. Some people celebrate the 12 days of Christmas but the Williams are celebrating the 12 months of Graeme. For the next 12 days I will post a picture of each month of his life beginning with this one...

This was the first moment that I saw my angel. A new chapter in my life began right then and it has been the best one ever. "Love at first sight" doesn't even begin to describe the feeling of seeing your child for the first time. Children truly are a gift from God and I couldn't ask for a more perfect child!


Graeme Clarke Williams, one day you will read this and know how much you are loved. You have been a blessing in our lives since the day we found out we were expecting you and we love you unconditionally and look forward to watching you grow!

"A son is a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him." Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

  1. HOW SWEET!!!! I can't wait to ready all "12 days of Graeme!!"

    ReplyDelete