A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

The 12 Months of Graeme...Month 4

Have you ever heard the old saying "everyone thinks their crow is the blackest?" Well, its true. When I look at this picture I see perfection. Granted, I'm his mom but this picture is perfect! This is Graeme at four months old. He has mastered sleeping through the night, holding up his head and eating rice cereal at this point in his life. Pure perfection. I hope every mom thinks the same about her own child!

Graeme, your truly are perfection in every way. You were created by an awesome God and it shows!! Always remember that you were created by God for God and you will go far! We are so wonderfully blessed to be your parents! God is good!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17

1 comment:

  1. Haylea, this is so sweet! He is such a precious, perfect baby!! To God be the glory, great things He has done!

    ReplyDelete