A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Bob Babies...








Last Friday Chris and I had the pleasure of keeping sweet Vivian for a while...we weren't sure what to do with a fragile baby girl so we loaded all the babies up and went for a stroll. I borrowed Beckah's double Bob, and it rocked! It is the "Range Rover" of strollers! Graeme and Gaines had a blast sitting next to each other and picking at each other and had a deep conversation throughout the stroll! Miss Vivi was a doll and kicked back and enjoyed the ride, thankful that she wasn't sitting next to a pesky boy!

2 comments:

  1. SO FUN!! We must do this again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did I miss this post???? Thank you, sweet friend, for caring for our baby girl!

    ReplyDelete