A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

The 12 Months of Graeme...Month 2

Graeme has always been an expressive little guy, even here at two months old he was cracking us up with his funny expressions. He hasn't stopped making us laugh yet. We are blessed to have such an fun-loving, full-of-life little boy.

Graeme, You put a smile on our face the day you were born and have made us smile daily ever since. We love your precious personality and look forward to watching you continue to grow and make us laugh. You are fearfully and wonderfully made by our majestic God!

"I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14

2 comments:

  1. I love this sweet post! And I love the 12 days of Graeme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the 12 mos of Graeme...promise I will call you one day. Love ya/miss ya!

    ReplyDelete