
Six months old!! It is truly amazing how much a child grows and changes in the first year of life. From a helpless newborn to an independent toddler in just twelve short months. At six months Graeme had mastered the art of sitting up and was beginning to show interest in moving around. This was the last month of "mommy bliss" that I had where I could leave the room and he was still in the SAME spot when I returned. Looking back, Graeme was a breeze to take care of! While he may not be as easy now, he is much more entertaining!
Graeme, When you were six months old I couldn't imagine loving you more but now as your first birthday approaches I love you even more than I did then. It really is possible to love someone more and more everyday because I have experienced that kind of love with you!
"I prayed for this child and the Lord granted me what I ask of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
No comments:
Post a Comment