A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Tate Farms!

Last week we packed up the babies and headed to Tate Farms. I had never been so I wasn't sure what to expect but we had a blast! We took a hayride into the pumpkin patch and also rode the "corn train" which was quite and experience! It was a wonderful day and a wonderful place for pictures. These are just a few of my favorites!



L-R: Vivian, Sarah Grace, Weston, Marshall, Gaines, and Graeme
It looks like Graeme is having a deep conversation with gorgeous Sarah Grace! The boy has good taste! Isn't she beautiful!

This is the first picture I have of Graeme STANDING ALONE but that is old news. The new news is all the "walking" he is doing (when enticed). He does still prefer to crawl.
Quite possibly my favorite picture ever!
I can't get enough of these smiles and claps!
Gaines was telling Graeme not to worry, he would be able to keep up with him soon!

The pumpkin house was a crowd pleaser!
I can only imagine what these two will have in store for us in a few years!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all SO GOOD!!!! That was so much fun...lets do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all these pictures! Graeme is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete