A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

The 12 Months of Graeme...Month 3

Daddy's champ was 3 months old in this picture. Graeme has changed a lot but the big eyes and precious lips haven't changed at all! I remember how easy it used to be to move Graeme from room to room with me while he sat in his bumbo or bouncy chair. I didn't realized how I good I had it then! Now keep up with Graeme from room to room is the challenge!

Graeme, you put a smile on our face every time we look into those big brown eyes. You were such a joy at three months and remain the light of our life now at 12 months. Each day we have with you is a true blessing from God!

"From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after another." John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment